Saturday, February 27, 2010

SCE Super Script Update

It's been a while since I've made any progress with the Super Script Quest. Ebay has not had many of them, until the other day that is. I'm watching a Jose Theodore right now at $9.99. I really want to get this one because it would be nice to have both the Gold and Super Scripts for one player. There's two days left on the auction, so I just have to hope the price does not skyrocket like usual between now and then.

The hardest thing about this project is being in college right now, I'm poor, like every other college student. I usually don't have the money to waste on these cards when they get over the $20 range, but that should change soon.

As soon as I graduate in a few months here, I will be able to put more money and time into this project. This will hopefully include some card show trips and less frugal ebay shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment