Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cardboard Creations: Masked Men Part II

It's been a while now since I posted the first half of the Masked Men set and I thought it was time to share some more of them. Only this time I will share three new pages of the eleven remaining. This is so I can get a few more posts out of this project and to not have such a long post again. Here are the next 27 cards in the set:


Out of this set my top three would include Lehtonen's Transformers mask, Gerber's Darth Vader mask and Hrudey's Hollywood mask. 

Gerber's would probably be my favorite because of the meaning behind it. Prior to that mask Gerber wore an all black mask with nothing on it and picked up the nickname Vader because of it. What's cooler than having a mask painted to look like Darth Vader?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!!

    I love Biron's Islanders mask...the tribute to Billy Smith.

    The six-pack of Turco masks is also very nice.

    Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete