Thursday, April 8, 2010

Card Show

Well it's been at least four years since I've made it out to a card show and I think that streak is coming to an end next weekend. I came into some money by finally selling my old car yesterday, and a card show seems like the perfect way to use it.

Hopefully I will be able to add to my Super Script and Gold Script collection. Other than that I may look into buying some boxes for the first time in years. I think I may look for boxes from the late 90's or early 00's only because I just want to break some boxes and they'll be on the cheaper side.

The show is at Gibraltar Trade Center in Mt Clemens, MI. They have a monthly card show which I used to got to quite frequently back in high school. It's always a good show so we'll see what happens. Hopefully I can get some great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment