Friday, April 16, 2010

SCE Super Script Update

Well, I finally got my new laptop AC adapter in the mail today so I can get back to regular posting now. The mail also brought my Super Script collection into double digits with my latest purchase. It's a Martin Sonnenberg numbered 07/25.


This addition to the collection is the first to not come from a pack or eBay. I did some searching for these cards when there were none on eBay I came across this one on Sports Buy. I was hesitant at first, but couldn't pass on the $4 price tag so I went for it.

I was definitely satisfied with this site as it was easy to navigate, accepted Paypal and I got the card in prefect condition relatively quickly. The only weird thing about it is right at the 'B' it seems like there was some printing issue with the rainbow foil.

Other than that the card is great. I now have ten of these cards and hopefully I can find some more of them or the Gold Scripts at the card show I plan on going to this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment