Sunday, April 18, 2010

TTM Success: Pavel Datsyuk

I'm trying to keep up with the one post per day pace here, but its kind of difficult when you're stuck with the blue screen of death on your laptop. I will post what I can from work with the stuff I already have saved at this point.

Here are two more of my past TTM successes, both from Pavel Datsyuk. One is a 2002-03 Pacific base card and the other is a 2002-03 Topps Total base card.



Datsyuk does not have the best autograph in the world, but I can't complain as I at least got something back from him. It is nice however to see the addition of his number after the signature. Autographs just look better with that added for whatever reason.

Both of these cards were mailed to Pavel Datsyuk c/o The Red Wings at Joe Louis Arena. They were not sent together though, and I have no idea how long it took to get them back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment