Friday, July 30, 2010

SCE Super Script Update

It's been nearly three months since my Super Script collection has seen any action, but that changed today when my latest ebay purchase arrived in the mail.

I was browsing ebay during a break between classes a few days ago and came across this Alexander Korlyuk numbered 8/25 and couldn't pass on the $5 buy it now option with $2.25 for shipping.


I've been trying to keep my spending to a minimum lately, during my last term of college and all, so this fit nicely under the limit I've set for myself for the time being. 

This one brings the collection to 11, one ahead of the Gold Scripts. It's also the second Shark in the collection, to go along with the two Penguins. Hopefully I can find a Red Wing here soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment