Thursday, September 9, 2010

Jimmy Howard: An Unexpected Addition

I went to my local card shop to kill some time the other day and to maybe find some Silver Scripts in the dollar box. I didn't find any of those, but I did make an unexpected addition to my Jimmy Howard collection.

The last time I was in there I got to talking with the owner and he was going to keep an eye out for any Howard cards that came his way. I completely forgot being so busy lately and when I walked in he said he had something I might want. Needless to say, I did want it.


This 05-06 MVP Rookies Gold numbered 025/100 is now the lowest numbered card in my Howard collection and it brings me to eight different cards, nine total with the two Trilogy RC's. Now I'm going to be on the lookout for the Platinum version of this card, which is numbered to 25, as well as the base version to complete the rainbow.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! It's always nice to have these surprises. A great addition to the PC.

    ReplyDelete