Wednesday, November 10, 2010

SCE Super Script Update

So far, November has been a great month for the Super Script collection as this is the second to arrive in five days. At that pace, I should end up with six by the end of the month. Oh how I wish that could be true, these things are not exactly easy to come by.

Anyway, this Ed Ward numbered 03/25, just like the Messier, is yet another pickup from the wonderful world of ebay. Got it for just under $10 delivered from Quebec and it brings the Super Script total to 14. This one is card #9 in the set.


The Thrashers become the third team with two representatives in the Super Script collection, the other two are San Jose and Pittsburgh. I think it would be pretty cool to come up with a team set of these. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I hope to have some information on a few scripts I am hunting down for you soon.

    Hopefully there will be more cards to add to your collection in the near future.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete