Saturday, December 11, 2010

Card Boarded Turns 1

I can't believe I've been at this for a year now. Time goes by way to fast. I stated this blog as a way to re-involve myself in the hobby and all in all, I think it's been well worth the time I've spent working on it.

Since starting the blog I've gotten my collection in order and found some good general directions to take it. I've started one player collection in Jimmy Howard and continued a past collection in Dominik Hasek. I've also started two set projects in MVP Stanley Cup Edition and Metal Universe. I've also gotten back into TTM autos. I hope to continue to build on these projects and see where they take my me.

One of the best things about having this blog is getting to read other great hockey card blogs. There are plenty of good ones and great people behind each of them. I'm looking forward to another year of blogging about hockey cards and I really want to see what happens with an ever-expanding hockey card blogoshpere.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Time does indeed move quick.

    Have been enjoying the blog and am looking forward to reading more in the future.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy one year anniversary! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete