Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Silver Script Update

It's been a while since I've added to any of my MVP Stanley Cup Edition Script sets, so this latest lot of Silver Scripts was a welcome addition to the collection. Part of this pickup was also my first real trade, something I want to do more of in 2011.


I picked up the first ten in a trade with fellow hockey card blogger Chris over at Confessions of a Hockey Card Addict. If you haven't already checked it out, what are you waiting for?

The Rierden I just happened to find when searching through another stack of cards on my desk at home. These bring the Silver Script total to 56 out of 220. Not bad, this puts me more than 25% of the way there.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking to secure a few cards here in the next bit.

    I look forward to doing a trade down the road.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete