Wednesday, January 19, 2011

SCE Super Script Update

It's been about two months now since I've added to my Super Script collection, although it seems like forever. It has been even longer since I first came across this latest pickup though.

This Sean Hill numbered 02/25 has been on the bay for at least the past six months now at an $18.95 buy it now. I never wanted to pay that much for it, so I decided to throw an offer of $12.50 to keep the total at $15 with shipping. Needless to say, the offer was accepted, bringing the Super Script total to fifteen.


These things are getting harder and harder to find as time goes on. I've only seen this and one other one for sale anywhere on the internet lately, and I didn't come across a single one at the last card show I went to. I had to pay a little more for this one than in the past, but it's still another one to check off the list and that's all that matters.

Even though these are just simple parallels from ten years ago, I still think they look awesome together. The different team colors really stand out when you see them all next to one another like this. 

Now I want to come up with a way to frame them so they're not just sitting in a stack in my desk drawer all the time. Maybe something like 20 per frame, so I don't need to worry about a single frame for 220 cards, if I ever were to complete the set. 

Anyone have any suggestions on how to go about displaying a large set like this? 

1 comment:

  1. I have a similar problem when organizing a big set, most of the time I throw them in a 9 sleeve Ultra card sheet. They make the card look pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete