Sunday, February 5, 2012

Finally, Updated Want Lists

Just got done with my second roller hockey game in the last 36 hours. We got annihilated in the first one, but came away with a last second 7-6 win in today's game. We're 3-1 on the season now. I've got 6 goals and 2 assists in four games, not a bad start at all. So even on Super Bowl Sunday, the only thing that matters to me is the game of hockey.

Anyway, back to hockey cards now. While I didn't come up with a post here for my collecting goals for 2012, I do have a few and one was to get updated want lists on the blog for each of my PC projects. It's not that difficult, I'm just lazy and like to put this kind of housekeeping stuff off as long as possible. But now I'm finding myself wanting to do more trading, and I wanted a centralized list of everything I'm actively looking for.

I've got all the sets updated now (MVP, Metal Universe, and Hockey/Rookie Showcase). Other than that, I'm attempting to keep and updated Jimmy Howard want list, but it seems to keep jumping 20 cards with every new release lately. So that one will always be a work in progress. It's not completely up to date as of right now, but it's pretty close.

Now I just need to update my trade list.

No comments:

Post a Comment