Saturday, February 25, 2012

NPN Success: 2010-11 Upper Deck Series II

The other day I came home to an unexpected bubble envelope waiting for me in the mailbox. I knew all of my eBay purchases were accounted for, so I had no idea what was inside. Well, I opened it up and was surprised to see the following:


At first I was like "what the...?" but then I saw the form letter from Upper Deck behind the card and remembered that I had entered a bunch of the hockey NPN contests on the website. Not bad for just having to sign up for an account with UD and click a few buttons.


I'm guessing UD sent out a huge lot of these lately because I've seen a few posts over at SCF and on other blogs about other NPN successes. Not sure what they typically send out with these, but I'll take a card numbered to 100 for free any day of the week. 

Anyone else enter these things and more importantly have you won anything? As far as I can remember, this is the first time I've got anything from one of these.

1 comment:

  1. My only luck was with Football. It was a Drew Bledsoe and I think it was a base card. Never any luck with Hockey but I haven't tried in a log while.

    ReplyDelete