Saturday, March 10, 2012

Jimmy Howard: LCS Pickups

We were out shopping today and I made a quick stop into my local card shop just on the off chance the guy had any Howard stuff I could pick up on the cheap. Well, he did and I ended up grabbing two base cards for the collection. 

The first was this one from 2011-12 Pinnacle. It's a great looking card with an even better picture, one with an overhead view that you don't see all that often. 


The second was another copy of a card I already had, which I somehow forgot when I was in the shop. Anyway, it was this one from 2011-12 Upper Deck Series 1. 


All in all not a bad pickup, I got one new card and another dupe for the collection for just $1.50. It would've cost me that much just to buy either of the cards on eBay, plus another $3 to ship each one, so I look at it like I've saved about $5. Plus, I'm supporting a local business this way and that's always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment