Sunday, April 15, 2012

SCE Ink Script Update

It's been ten months now since I've had any kind of TTM activity here, so coming home from a weekend trip to New York to one of my SASE's was a nice, unexpected surprise earlier today. Back in February I was sorting through some of my monster boxes and put together a stack of cards that would work for my Ink Script project. At that time I also saw Dave's TTM update over at Wax Stain Rookie and decided to write to Jeremy Roenick.

First, here's the important one for my Ink Script project. It features Jeremy during his time with the Coyotes and you can see he added his number at the time.


The second was this one from 2003-04 Victory featuring Roenick with the Flyers. Gotta love those third jerseys, one of my favorites from before the Reebok era. You can also see on this he added his jersey number featured in the picture. 


The last one is from 1993-94 Upper Deck and featured Roenick with the Blackhawks. 


Nothing like free autographs, right? The first one is the third I've added to my Ink Script project now. It looks pretty good next to the Patrik Stefan and Terry Yake I already have. I really need to work on sending more of these out...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the nice TTM return. On the ice, Roenick was a beast and I was glad he eventually landed in San Jose.

    But his constant attacks on Marleau has sort of left a sour taste in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete