Saturday, May 26, 2012

Goaltending Gallimaufry: Forgotten LCS Pickups

Gallimaufry [gal-uh-maw-free] A hodgepodge; jumble; confused medley.

For my fellow bloggers out there, have you ever picked up a card or cards, brought them home, then completely forgot to scan and show them off? Well, I did just that with some of the stuff I was able to grab the last time I went to the LCS. Click here for more on that post.

As the title of the post suggests, I've got some more cards for my growing Goaltending Gallimaufry project, which is slowly closing in on the century mark. The first was this Curtis Joseph from 2005-06 BAP. It's got a great shot of Cujo and his black pads from 03-04.


Next we have one from the premier goalie set, Between the Pipes, this time from the 2002-03 edition. It features Craig Anderson of the Chicago Blackhawks with some awfully mismatched blue and yellow equipment. Not sure what it's form though, anyone know?


That's it for now, although I do have another one of these posts in the works after the value pack box I've been slowly posting here. The only thing I will say about it is that I never expected it to come from the pack that it actually did.

Goaltending Gallimaufry Count: 78

No comments:

Post a Comment