Saturday, June 23, 2012

UD Rookie Showcase Update

Finally, the weekend has arrived and I can relax after one heck of a busy week at work. Sometimes I wonder why I got into engineering in the first place. Anyway, since I didn't have any time to get to this during one of my lunch breaks, I thought I would get it out of the way now before doing any of my remaining pack break posts.

This Thomas Vanek is the third card I've been able to pick up for this set lately. The other two were Ryan Suter and Jeff Carter. So far that's a pretty good start as these are three of the better players from the 2005-06 rookie class.


In case you were wondering, I was able to get this one for just under $3 delivered. Not bad considering it's a short printed rookie set from six years ago now. All three have actually been right around $3 which is definitely a good thing for my wallet. 

This leaves me with 33 more to complete the set. And like I said previously, the only one I am really worried about picking up is the Crosby, as most of those are listed around $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment