Monday, July 23, 2012

SCE Super Script Update

Talk about deja vu. In my last post I showed off the two Sedin Gold Scripts I received from a fellow SCF member. Today I have the rest of the package to show off, and it's about as close as you can get to a duplicate post without simply copying and pasting.

The two Gold Scripts were one thing and more than enough on their own to constitute an epic instance of collector generosity. Well, this guy took it up a notch and included both Super Script versions of the Swedish twins, completing my rainbow for both players.

Here's a look at the Daniel Sedin Super Script numbered 08/25.


Here's a look at the Henrik Sedin Super Script numbered 03/25.


I still can't believe that I got these the way I did. It just goes to show you how great people in the sports card world can be. I only hope that one of these days I can find something like this to just give away to someone in order to complete a set they're working on.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Amazing pickups.

    I agree with the generosity people show. It's something that shines above anything else in this hobby.

    Kudos to the Sedin collector that helped you out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these 2 cards, but they are not numbered!
    (my english is simple, sorry ^^)

    ReplyDelete