Sunday, August 19, 2012

SCE Super Script Update

Just getting back from another great weekend in Michigan's Upper Peninsula (minus the drive of course), so why not finish it off with one of my favorite things to do. Today's post is another one in a good streak I've hit lately. As the title suggests, I have myself another Super Script parallel for my MVP SC Edition master set project.

This one was kind of came out of nowhere last week. I was at the mall and stopped for a few minutes to check a few things on my phone, eBay being one of them. I did a quick search for Super Scripts and was surprised to see one from my set with a BIN that had just been listed less than an hour ago at that point. Talk about good timing.

Here's a look at my new Todd Reirden Super Script numbered 15/25. 


Not the biggest name in the world, but hey when you're working on a set like this the focus on "who" kind of goes out the window, am I right? Anyway, the other good thing about stumbling upon this one was the BIN price. I got this one for just $2 and a few dollars for shipping. Definitely can't complain about that. 

This one brings the Super Script total to 34 out of a possible 220. I now have picked up 11 of these things in 2012. That's a much better pace than I was on with this set in past years. That said, it's not a race and I have all the time in the world to complete this set. Hey, at least I haven't given up on it yet, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment