Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pack Break: 2009-10 Upper Deck Series 1

This was one of the four packs that came inside the $7.99 value box from Target that I posted here yesterday. It was actually one of the two "mystery" packs that I could not see from the outside of the package. You can never really go wrong with a pack of UD Series 1, so not a bad start to the box. 

As usual, there are 8 cards per pack here. As far as what I could possibly get here: Young Guns are (1:4), UD Game Jerseys are (1:24), and All-World Team is (1:12). It also says Box Break Inserts are (1:4), but I'm not quite sure what that means in this case.

Here's a look at the wrapper:


And here's a look at the 8 cards I got:


Right off the bat, I hit a Young Gun, which is pretty cool considering the odds, but then I look at who it is and it's not as impressive. Noting against Specner Machacek, but I just don't know anything about him other than he played for the Thrashers.

Other than that, nothing spectacular, although I really like the pictures on the Varlamov and the St. Louis. And did you happen to notice the horrible mis-cut on the Brian Lee?

4 comments:

  1. Interested In these cards, would you be willing to trade these - not sure which cards I need, I'll have to take a look and see which cards I'm looking for but the Spencer is deff a card I need, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! I have no use for anything from this pack. Shoot me an email when you know what all you want.

      I would just want some Wings base or whatever in return.

      Delete
    2. whats your email addy again? Thanks!

      Delete