Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pack Break: 2008-09 Collector's Choice

Time for pack number three from my recent Meijer mystery cube. This time it is once again UD Choice, although here is it back to being called Collector's Choice and is exactly ten years newer. I've posted at least one pack of this stuff before and it went pretty well with a Choice Reserve rookie card of Darren Helm for my Red Wings collection.

Since I didn't get around to posting the stated odds that time, I will do that now. Here's what you can get from these packs: Subsets (1:1), Parallels (1:1), CupQuest (1:6), and Stick-Ums (1:18). Nothing too spectacular, but it's just right for an entry level product.

Here's another look at the wrapper:


And here's a look at what was inside:


Well, I got the expected parallel card with the Choice Reserve Fedorov and the expected subset with the Boston 3 Star Selections. Along with that there were three base cards, two of which are goalies so that's cool. Then I managed to hit one of the Stick-Ums that come 1:18 packs. Now if only it were one of the Red Wings this pack would be perfect.

2 comments: