Wednesday, April 24, 2013

SCE Super Script Update

In one of my recent thoughts posts, I mentioned that I had a couple of deals that were incomplete after a significant amount of time since sending out my end of each one. Well, I guess it was a good idea to say something in that post about them miraculously showing up in my mailbox as one of them finally did.

As you probably noticed from the title, this one was another for my MVP Stanley Cup Edition Super Script project. It's another one of the CHL subset cards, this time featuring former Calgary Hitmen center Brad Moran. It's #203 in the set and numbered 18/25.


This is the fourth CHL Super Script I've been able to pick up for my set, the others being Branislav Mezei, Brett Lysak, and Brian Kazarian. It is also the 49th Super Script that I've gotten overall. That means the next one will be a bit of a mini-milestone for this project.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on picking up the 49th card in your set. This project is so awesome. When you finally complete this set, it's going to be insane knowing that you're the only one in the world with a completed set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If I do ever complete it, I'm going to have to look into getting it framed or something.

      Delete
    2. I was actually going to ask about how you planned on displaying the set. Best of luck!

      Delete