Sunday, January 12, 2014

Jimmy Howard: 2013-14 Dominion Base

It's been what seems like forever since I picked up anything for my Jimmy Howard collection. Actually, the last time I did get something was way back in April of 2013. Talk about a long gap between cards. Anyway, I'm happy to this project off to a good start in 2014 with one of the better base cards you can get. 

This one is from Panini's 2013-14 Dominion. It is card number 35 in the set and is serial numbered 069/299. It's printed on a super thick card stock and just has a "high-end" feel to it. The design is simple yet complex with all the intricate details on the silver foil. 


This is another auction win that falls into the $0.99 experiment. I wasn't sure if this one would stay at the initial bid, but it did and I'm glad to say I have this one as part of my collection now. Now I just need to work on getting some of the other Dominion base and all The Cup base cards Howard has. 

No comments:

Post a Comment