Friday, January 24, 2014

Silver Script Update

If the time between Gold Script posts was long, then the last post for this one seems like an eternity ago. Now that I look back I realized I never even got any of these during 2013. The last time I added any Silver Scripts to my set was back in September of 2012. 

Along with the Elias Gold Script I posted yesterday, there were four Silver Scripts included that will help make a nice dent in the want list for this part of the set. The first one is card #31 in the set and features Cory Stillman of the Calgary Flames. 


Up next is card #160 in the set featuring Pavol Demitra of the St. Louis Blues.


Then there was card #180 featuring Alexander Karpotsev of the Toronto Maple Leafs.


Last but not least is card #184 in the set featuring Adrian Aucoin of the Vancouver Canucks.


These four bring the Silver Script total to 135 out of a possible 220. That's 61.3% for anyone that doesn't feel like getting the calculator out.

Like I said in my last post, there is nothing better than getting something you need for your collection from someone just looking to help without necessarily requiring something in return. So if the person responsible for sending these my way is reading this post, thanks again, I really appreciate the help with this set. 

This is the kind of thing that make me glad to be back and more active in this hobby. I don't think there is a better group of collectors out there than those of us in the hockey world, but that's just my opinion because hockey is the only sport I deal with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment