Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Super Script Update

Happy new year everyone! I can't believe another year has come and gone already. Anyway, I'm keeping it simple this time and skipping the whole year end review and goals for next year stuff. That being said, I am just going to kick off the new year with a simple addition to one of my main set projects. 

This one also comes from eBay and features Brendan Shanahan of the Detroit Red Wings. It is card #67 in the set and is serial numbered 11/25. The cool part about this one is that it came all the way from Kanagawa, Japan. That's over 6,000 miles away. Pretty weird place for one of these to end up, but I'll take it.


This one brings my Super Script total to 52. Also, I can finally say I have a Red Wing for this set, something I've been wanting to do since I started it. While it set me back a little more than I thought it would, it is still a welcome addition to my collection. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I haven't even accumulated one of the Super Script cards yet. I can see why its a nice collectible. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete