Saturday, January 11, 2014

Super Script Update

If there's one thing I love about being back in the card game, it's that feeling you get when you find one of those elusive cards you been searching for. In this case for my Super Script set there are over 200 of them, but each one is just as satisfying as the one before it. 

This one is also from eBay and features former Predators right wing Patric Kjellberg. It is card #103 in the set and is serial numbered 13/25. This will be the third one for Nashville in my set along with Greg Johnson and Drake Berehowsky


This one brings me to 53 for the set. I'm getting closer and closer to being a quarter of the way done with this set. Right now I'm sitting at 24% completion for the Super Scripts. If we look at all three Script parallels together, I'm sitting at 37% completion right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment