Saturday, April 19, 2014

Jimmy Howard: 2013-14 Upper Deck Exclusives

I've haven't had much time for cards this year so far, but I have still managed to bid on a few eBay items. Most of them have been for my Howard collection and today I have one of them to show off. It is another example of a card for which I just placed a starter bid at $0.99 and ended up winning. Add $2 for shipping and I'd say this one was a great deal. 

It comes from 2013-14 Upper Deck and is one of the UD Exclusives parallels numbered 053/100. Its pretty much the base version of the card with gold foil instead of silver along with the added serial number and "UD Exclusives" stamp at the bottom. 


Not a bad looking card if you ask me. I really like the action shot they used for this one, although its hard to tell if the puck is actually in his glove on that one or if it sailed by and into the back of the net. Now I just need to find the regular base version and the high gloss numbered to 10 so I can complete another rainbow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment