Monday, May 26, 2014

My Picks #93: Patrick Roy

Lately I've been going back and reading through some of my older posts here on the blog. In doing that I noticed that I haven't done one of these posts since February of 2013. That's way too long between posts for such a simple thing to write about. The only real criteria for this series is that it's actually a hockey card and there's something I can write about it. 

That being said, I thought I would jump back into things with something a bit unique, at least at the time it came out. I've had this card for almost 15 years now and saw that I had already scanned it at some point for one of these posts so I figured, why not? Here is a Patrick Roy from 1999-00 Upper Deck Power Deck. 


While it's not a card in the traditional sense, it came in a pack of cards and is part of a set, so I think it qualifies just fine for use here. In case you didn't know, these are actually mini CD's that when loaded into a computer will have some video highlights and interactive stats for the player pictured on the front. I don't know where this thing is at the moment, or I would pop it in and get some screenshots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment