Monday, June 30, 2014

Card Show Haul: Gibraltar Trade Center 6/28/14

This past weekend marked the first time in well over a year that I was able to make it out to a card show. It was the the same place I go to most of the time, the Gibraltar Trade Center in Mt. Clemens, MI. There is a monthly show there that usually has a good amount of hockey to choose from, although it was noticeably smaller this time. Maybe its because the hockey season is over and its summer time now. 

Despite the fact it was smaller, I managed to find some good boxes of singles to search through and spent a couple of hours doing that. One thing I love about that is getting to see all kinds of different cards from different years. It really the trip that much more worth it. 

Here's a breakdown of how I spent my $26 at the show: 

Parking/Admission = $2.00
(x50) $0.20 Box Pickups = $10.00
(x4) $1.00 Box Pickups = $4.00
(x4) Jimmy Howard Cards = $10.00


While this is not the most exciting lot of cards to most people, they all have a place in my collection, and that's what matters. I was able to find some cool stuff for several of my projects and also managed to come up with a nice variety. Now I just have to work on scanning and showing them off, so stay tuned for some updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment