Sunday, August 13, 2017

Silver Script Update

These Silver Scripts are a lot more common than their serial numbered counterparts in MVP Stanley Cup Edition, so whenever I have an update on my progress it is usually more than one card at a time. In this case, these are the results of the 20 packs I bought on eBay recently. I actually pulled twelve of them, but only ended up needing these four.

The first one is card #87 featuring Rob Blake of the Los Angeles Kings.


Next was card #103 featuring Patric Kjellberg of the Nashville Predators.


Next was #167 featuring Vinny Lecavalier of the Tampa Bay Lightning.


The last one was #209 featuring Barret Jackman of the Regina Pats. 


These four bring my Silver Script total to 140/220, which is just under 64% complete now.

Its too bad that only four of the twelve we needed for my set. Either way, it was still fun cracking open some packs of almost 20 year old product. It kind of makes me want to track down another box or two of this stuff just for the fun of it.

2 comments: